A quality blender will typically cost you a good amount of money. But things are different for the Ninja Professional Blender NJ600. The heavy-duty 1000 watts Blender comes at an affordable price while ensuring you a cutting-edge performance.
It arrives with a sleek aesthetic design, powerful motor, high capacity pitcher while being easy to use. Will it be the appropriate choice for your kitchen? Keep reading the write-up for Ninja Professional Blender NJ600 Review to know its performance and suitability.
Is the Ninja Professional Blender Any Good?
Ninja is a pioneer manufacturer of a variety of kitchen goods. It produces a handful array of kitchen appliances apart from the Blender. However, the brand is mostly known for its high-quality and well-performing blenders. The Ninja Professional Blender NJ600 is one of the best blender models from the company.
The appliance with heavy-duty features to ensure a decent performance in the long-term. With a powerful motor and sharp blades, it can blend the ingredients within the shortest time possible. Besides, it features a large pitcher that lets you prepare enough servers for all the family members at a time.
Not a lot of cheap blenders can offer you such an amazing performance.
Best Ninja Professional Blender NJ600 Reviews 2021
The Ninja Professional Blender NJ600 arrives with an impressively sleek design that will go with any modern kitchens. But what about its performance? How much time does it take to produce the smoothies? Check out the detailed review of the blender to know everything about it:
Ninja NJ600 Professional Blender
The below descriptions of Ninja NJ600 is preferred based on our in-depth research by considering every aspect of the product. If you have an impression of the blender, then we will recommend you to go through the review before you finally purchase it.
The Ninja NJ600 arrives with 1000-watt motor power. The 1000 watts for a blender is more than enough for a smooth operation. With this competent motor, the device can turn hard ingredients, including the ice, into snowy flakes within a few seconds. You can even use it to blend frozen fruits and vegetables. The high-capacity motor also ensures a better consistency of the blended food.
The Ninja NJ600 can be the best suit for producing smoothies from fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients. It can even offer you the perfect thickness while blending nuts, seeds, and other hard ingredients. Apart from smoothies, you can use it for puree, small-scale processing, spice processing, and such other things.
Like the other Ninja blenders, the NJ600 also features a well-designed and sharp blade with Total Crushing technology. It produces a cyclonic motion to crush the foods evenly for the right consistency. The three-part blade is fixed to the base, which ensures ease, uniformity, and better speed. Also, you can effortlessly clean the blade as it is dishwasher safe.
The Ninja NJ600 blender also offers you a user-friendly operation. It has four buttons, including the power button, three-speed buttons, and pulse option. You can turn on/off the blender with the power button. Besides, the speed buttons offer you variable speed, and the pulse option blend at the highest speed. You will need to hold the pulse button during the operation.
Capacity and Accessories:
When most of the blender arrives with around 50-ounce capacity, the Ninja NJ600 features an XL size 72-ounce pitcher. The high-capacity jar lets you process a large scale of ingredients quickly. It is a suitable choice for preparing adequate serves for a big family at once. The appliance also includes a pour spout to add liquids easily while blending.
|Dimensions:||8 x 6 x 1|
|Modes:||3 Speed, Pulse|
Tips for Using Ninja Nj600 Professional Blender
Check out some of the tips that will help you to get the best out of your Ninja Nj600 blender:
- While preparing smoothies, always feel the liquid first. The liquid will help to move and crush the ingredients more efficiently. Add the soft ingredients after the liquid and then the hard foods.
- Never overfill the pitcher. The blender pitcher typically arrives with measurement marks on it. Make sure that the ingredients are crossing the line. Overfilling the container may release the lid as the food bounces while blending.
- Try to add less amount of ingredients while blending hard ingredients like nuts, seeds, spices. Blending them at a higher quantity may damage the blade of the machine.
- Most of the blenders can crush all types of large vegetables. But we will recommend chopping the veggies like celery, carrots, leeks, beetroot, etc., before pouring. It will ensure smooth blending and better consistency.
- Blenders generally feature variable speed and pulse mode. Check out the appliance’s instruction manual to know the best uses of the speed settings and pulse mode.
- Make use of the pulse button for better consistency of your smoothies. It works the machine at the best speed to ensure you a better thickness.
We hope that the Ninja Professional Blender NJ600 review will help you to understand the appliance better. It is undeniably one of the best-performing blenders in its price range. Apart from the noisy operation, we didn’t find any other cons of the blender. If you want to purchase a decent quality blender at an affordable price, then the Ninja Nj600 surely worth your bet.